Center Of Physical Rehabilitation And Recovery
“APOKATASTASI SA” Medical Center of Physical Rehabilitation and Recovery for daily and closed hospitalization is located in the Prefecture of Trikala, on the 6th km of Trikala-Karditsa National Road. It is built on a 20 acre area, and the total facility acreage is up to 5000m2 distributed in three levels. The architectural structure fully complies with the National Health Organization requirements, while the auxiliary rooms' functional conception was based on the structural efficiency of the building combined with a welcoming and friendly environment for the patients.
Among its core features are:
- is built on an area of 20 acres
- with premises thats amounts to 5000 m
- is divided into three levels
- hydrotherapy pool
- exercise room
- physiotherapy rooms
- 60 closed hospitalization units
- a single bed Intensive Care Unit
- distinct areas for physiotherapy (clodes - open)
- architectural design fully complies with the National Health Organization requirements
- very friendly environment for the patients.
- two swimming pools, sized 25x8 and 4x6, respectively
- the cost of both closed and daily hospitalization is fully covered by Health Insurance Funds.
“APOKATASTASI SA” Medical Center for Physical Rehabilitation and Recovery was established in the summer of 2009 and treats patients with impermanent or chronic damages of the central or peripheral nervous system and musculoskeletal system, post-op patients, as well as people suffering from birth-deficiencies and have need for special care by scientific groups of experts and specialized nursing staff.